As of April 2018, I'm launching a new entrepreneurial endeavor (more to come!) and am therefore only taking on new coaching clients and not new consulting engagements.
Clients have included:
Engagements have included:
- Structuring competency-based learning partnership between edtech startup and Tier 1 research university
- Creating plan for commercializing education research from a Harvard lab
- Diligencing edtech investments for a venture capital fund
- Creating landscape overview and developing investment theses for foundation entering new area of charitable giving (education for employment)
- Developing recommendations for all human capital policies in largest school district merger in U.S. history, resulting in most progressive set of human capital policies of any public school district in the U.S.
- Overview of career readiness & relevant edtech innovations for non-profit considering how to expand their product offerings
Management / Learning & Development:
- Creating high-impact videos to scale core management skills & values at a rapidly growing tech company
- Developing content for and facilitating PLC for emerging education leaders in Washington, DC
- One-on-one coaching, specializing in issues of general management